Sunday, November 20, 2011

Our Latest Obsessions

To our lovely readers,

Sincere apologies for not posting in so long but we are back and have many posts planned for the rest of the year! Here are our obsessions as of late.

1. Joe Fresh
We first came upon Joe Fresh in the Hamptons at their pop up shop. They recently opened up several in Manhattan and we are so glad they did. They have great basics (crisp white shirts, comfy sweaters, riding pants, cute shoes, you name it) at affordable prices.

DSC_0474
DSC_0487
DSC_0482
J.Crew bracelets
DSC_0475
Joe Fresh Silk Blouse (similar here), Madewell leggings, Prada Saffiano Lux Tote, crewcuts pearl necklace (similar here)
DSC_0524
Coach boots












                  2. Madewell sheer shapes tee
This Madewell tee for me was reminiscent of Stella McCartney’s polka dotty Fall 2011 collection. Love the description on the Madewell website…
~ Lovely lace meets a flurry of dots and a perfectly drapey fit.
I couldn’t have described it better myself!
DSC_0513
Madewell sheer shapes teeJ.Crew Minnie pants, 
Urban Outfitters SunglassesJoe Fresh booties (similar here), Prada Saffiano Lux Tote

DSC_0518
DSC_0521DSC_0512

3. forty carrots peanut butter frozen yogurt at bloomingdale's


                                                             XOXO, The Kimchic sisters 


Follow kimchicsisters

7 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I LOVE IT! You girls are beautiful!!!!

    Would love for you to stop by my little piece of the blogosphere. I am doing a fun giveaway here is the link: http://www.lovelinds.com/2011/11/stella-and-dot-giveaway.html

    xoxo Linds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Joe Fresh booties are super fit!

    x
    aloveforvogue.blogspot.com
    Feel free to comment/follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this post! I love your sense of style!

    Fox House giveaway on my blog!
    Take a look and if you like follow me, I’ll be waiting for you: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Joe Fresh too. It's my fav place for basics.

    Maria @ Orchard Bloom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfits! I especially love the Coach boots and the Madewell sheer shapes tee, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog!!! Love the style you have!!! Follow you now! I'd happy if you check out my blog and if you like follow me. (http://charlottehouse22.blogspot.com/)

    Amazing silk blouse on the first look and polka dots top on the second!!!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous looks girls, from head to toe!! Excellent style, great blog, fab!;)
    p.s. Merry Christmas and happy holidays!!
    xoxo
    Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete